House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*

Go down 
+35
CyndyNight
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Livi
ZoeRedbird
Stark-4-life
Wonders
Zmirazz
Lilith of Night
vampyricXfaerie
Nire Star
LuckiCharmz
Nightchild
Hex
Drippy
Kedo
kurenai96
MayonakaKitty
Bella-Rose
Ice Queen.
sammy23
Marked_by_Nyx
didoo0501
darkdaughter741852
Afua
twizzlers
alice_in_wonderland
Nemesis
☠Katii♥
Saaaaarah(:
Ness79
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
archery74
*+*Sunshine*+*
Angel of Music
Melanie
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MayonakaKitty
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
MayonakaKitty

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Melody Elric
Affinities : Earth

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:03 pm

Agree!!
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:31 pm

I hate cliff hangers and Zoey should end up with Stark b/c they're perfect together
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Yay, i'm glad we're all in some accordience :p
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:30 pm

same
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:20 am

But what i really hated was just how short Tempted was
Back to top Go down
MayonakaKitty
MayonakaKitty

Female Taurus Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Melody Elric
Affinities : Earth

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:33 am

Same!
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:38 am

yea I finished it under 2 hours it was just so short
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:08 pm

i also hated the in-universe length, Tempted takes place over only three days!!
Back to top Go down
Kedo
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Kedo

Male Posts : 49

Character sheet
Name: Nick
Affinities : Physical Affinities

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:04 am

Melanie wrote:
I thought it was amazing, but I did think it was frustrating when Zoey kept going back to Heath then to Stark. I would have stayed with Stark, but that's just me. I know she's known Heath longer, but Stark seem more perfect for her. (My opinion).

It was also so sad when Kalona killed Heath. I cried. I also cried when Stark started crying. It left off on such a good part. I was like *GASP*!
I would have cried harder if I didn't know that Heath was going to die, but when I was looking at the "Tempted" teaser online someone made a comment that said "OMG I can't believe that Kalona killed Heath and that he's dead!" It runied the whole book for me and I was so sad because they ruined it. They shouldn't have said that on the computer. They runied it for a bunch of people. It was just so rude.

Anyway, "Tempted" was AMAZING!! I can't wait for "Burned", I'm so excited everyttime I think about it I start to shiver.

And do you think will happen in"Burned""
What will happen to Zoey?
WIll she hook up with Stark? (Oh god, PLEASE!)
Any thoughts?

Wow i was realy shocked about the ending. I was at a college party and was the only looser there that decided to read the last few pages while completly smashed. BIG mistake. Ur emotions get like 5x bigger when ur hammered lol... so i was goin nuts and no one knew why haha..

I'm surprised P.C killed heath off. I have a feeling though hes not done in the series. I feel like he's gonna come back. Bet ya somethin will happen where heath comes back as a red vamp( omg how sick would that be? that would stir up SOOOO much drama.) because of the death of kalona, or something weird. Hell... With the whole existence of the red fledgings... anything can happen now.

P.S: Someone spoiled the Heath kill to... and it ruined the book. I hate knowing whats gonna happen... like when the chapter started from Heaths POV i already knew what was going to happen. O well... what can you do.
Back to top Go down
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Emilina Blake
Affinities : Earth,Water, ShaddowCasting

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:33 am

I dont think heath would cum back as a red vamp,lol he was only human.You gotta die a fledgling to become a red fledgling or Red vamp.But it would create alotta drama,if he did somehow come back,cuz that scene at the end of the book,How's Zoey gonna get back?
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Ah but that's the thing. We don't know if you have to be a fledgling to begin with, hell we don't know how red fledglings become red fledglings. Perhaps the process could work on humans, they were all human in origin, perhaps doing the ritual to bring him back could trigger the fledgling DNA gene or something
Back to top Go down
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:01 am

no i dont think so,other humans did die in betrayed,and they didnt come back only the fledglings did.Besides we really dont need heath toomuch BF trouble
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:11 pm

Don't get me wrong, i think it's too much BF trouble as well, that's why i know it's a possibility
Back to top Go down
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:14 pm

well we cant count out possibilities!
Back to top Go down
Kedo
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
Kedo

Male Posts : 49

Character sheet
Name: Nick
Affinities : Physical Affinities

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:33 pm

I agree with bella. I still think there might be a possibility. Maybe Nyx will be so happy that Kalona died/Neferet and will bend the rules some how some way, to bring heath back. Maybe there will be a tottal different type of fledging, like a red fledging, but you have to be a vampires consort to become a new type of fledging. Maybe thats where the fledging DNA or whatever comes from...

I dunno haha im just usin my imagination. I actually like heath he always wanted to protect zoey even though he couldn't do *edit your post and this will go away*. And all he ever wanted was to be with his childhood gf.
Back to top Go down
Hex
Mod
Mod
Hex

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Jezabelle
Affinities : Mind Control.

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:42 pm

I loved Tempted because there were some really good twists, but the ending sucked.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:38 am

agreed!
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:55 am

I agree too but I liked that Heath died.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:40 am

me too!he had to go!
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:04 am

But Heath just wanted to help protect her!
Back to top Go down
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:22 am

aaaw yeah,thats what made me start to like him
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:26 am

Exactly! I teared up when he died. I didnt cry like I did in The Outsiders but its still sad!
Back to top Go down
Drippy
Your friends forgive you
Your friends forgive you
Drippy

Female Aries Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:26 pm

I was like GASP!!!! did that just happen?
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:20 am

I think everyone reacted that way lol
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:10 am

poor Heath he loved Zoey and he died sad just sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next