House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:19 pm

Wizards and witch's, magic and sorcerer. It's the stuff that's usually read in stories of fairty tales and fiction. Well, you could say i'm also a part of fiction. You see, we Vampire's are also a decent group of members of society. Though we were caste out from the schools of magic. I found a loop-hole. I found a bounding spell that locked my Vampiric curse, though the seal strains at time's I can still walk around like a normal human. though only at night. I was one of the many brought into Hogwarts for witch and wizard training. I was placed in house Griffindor and immediately placed in classes. All has gone well so far, now I walk through the night in the library. Reading and studying as I never needed sleep. My name is Mathew Turlis. And I am a hidden vampire wizard.

The library was quiet, empty. I could not smell anyone nearby so I took a quiet corner, I released the seal, I felt the heat drain from my body, my fangs grew in length as my skin also paled. Slowly I sat in one of many corners and began some ahead of schedule studying.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:47 am

I snuck out at night because I felt like it. No other reason really. My name is Elizabeth J. Korns. My friends call me Lizzy because I'm from the Slytherin house. It sounds kind-of like Lizard sometimes. Today I decided to go to the library. For what reason I didn't know. But I did know that I found someone else there. A boy. Wearing Griffindor colors. Yuck.
It wasn't so much that I hated Griffindor but that because of our fude with Griffindor that I hated it so much. "What you up to golden boy?" I asked walking up to the guy.
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:30 pm

His eye's almost bulged out his head as he brought the book up to his face to his his fangs while he talked. "Ummm, studying..Why are you here Miss?" He was the gentle boy, not one to be mean to others at the slightest. Slowly he began shuffling back, he pulled out his small coin shaped seal and pressed it in hand. The seal activated and he was a normal human once more. It didn't show much difference, but his fangs were gone and his eye's wouldn't glow if he smelled the girl's blood. Which she was so close he could almost taste it, but those thoughts had to leave quickly. "Your slytherin? Cool, I guess you already know I'm a Griffindor. My names Mathew..." He spoke in a quiet hush as a ghost calm waltzing by.

"You kid's should skedaddle before the watchman comes looking around the library." He looked to Mathew and knew the boy was not human, he simply gave a node. "Hope you enjoy that book kiddo."

Mathew smile and nodded as the ghost left. "Umm, we should get out of here soon."
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:54 pm

I looked off at the ghost who was walking away. "Alright Nick," I said as the ghost walked away. Best not to speak with ghosts around again.
Then i turned my attention back to Mathew. "Why else would I call you golden boy unless I knew you were griffindor? You're getting ahead of yourself." I gave a quick and silent laugh. "Call my Lizzy." I held my hand out to the boy. He was still hiding behind a book.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Mathew made sure to lower the book now that the transformation was back to normal. He slipped the coin into his pocket. He had to keep it close to him to keep the appearance. He reached out and shook the girl's hand, he felt as cold as ice. When he noticed she was drasticly warmer he slowly pulled his hand away. "Ya...I was hoping to be a Slytherin but the hat threw me to the Griffon. I feel so awkward around them sometimes." Because I'm a damn vampire! Guh! God damn it Mat, learn to think a little.

Slowly mat closed the book, it was a black text book on the mythical creatures of the magic realm. One particular section was his own kind. He needed to learn more about them and what powers he was given through the dark gift.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:31 pm

I smiled. "You sure do have the skin for it," I said rubbing my now cold hand. "Come on pretty boy. I know where you can study all you want without having to worry about ghosts like me."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Mat smiled and held out a bag of cookies. "Here, you can have these. I come here to eat,relax and read. But, your not a ghost. Are you?" He asked confused. She looked like a normal human, and he touched her hand. "I.." He felt heat raise in his chest as he stared at the ground awkwardly. "I wouldn't mind having someone to talk with..."
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:01 pm

I laughed. "I didn't meant that I was a ghost," I said. "I meant you don't have to worry about ghosts. I usually don't. And talking if fine with me." I took his cookies and started walking towards the room of requirement.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:28 pm

Slowly he followed her from behind, he could smell her blood so clearly, seeing her neck. His chest started to hurt. Slowly he pulled out a metal canister and took a drink from it, it was supply blood he brought with himself on the trip to Hogwarts. He wouldn't feed on the students.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:32 pm

I saw a flash of something silver. I turned around and saw the student taking a little nip. I giggled. I didn't drink so I wouldn't ask. "You shouldn't be doing that on school grounds," I said. "The Head Mistress would be more then just POed that your drinking." But I kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:41 pm

"It's not alcohol..." He felt terrible he had to lie. "It's my mom's homemade pumpkin juice...Sorry but it's all I got left till mail next week when she sends a new bottle of some. I'll give you some then?" He smiled warmly as he slowly moved up beside her. "So what is this place called where we're going?" He was intrigued slightly. He never knew any quiet place other then the dungeon's, and it had such poor lighting.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:43 pm

The door slowly emerged from the walls as we walked by. "The room of requirement," I said. "I need a place to go where no one will find us. Ghosts and all."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:10 am

He paused as the door raised, slowly he stepped inside. It was quiet, warm and peaceful. There was a fireplace and a few chairs. He walked over and clicked his fingers without the incantation words or wand. The wood caught fire and burned warmth into the room. Slowly he sat down and opened his book.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:52 am

I smiled. "You can just think of something you really want. Or really need and it'll be here. It'll always be here."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:15 pm

"I, don't need much. Just someone to talk with I guess." He kept on reading his book as he continues reciting his spells as he read on about vampires. He looked up at her with warm chocolate eye's. "So..what's it like in Slytherin?"
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:18 pm

I blinked. "Uhh... I'm not sure," I said sitting down next to him. "Not any different then the other houses I'm sure... There are less kids in our house though."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:28 pm

"Yes..Not many people enjoy Slytherin...Some quit. I saw a few kid's leaving when the hat told them they had to join the Slytherin house." He shook his head. "There is a difference, i've noticed Griffin is arrogance, Hufflepuff is kindness, Slytherin is the darkest of emotions and Raven claw mimics griffindor. I hate it..." He shook his head as he kept on reading. Making the fire flicker from different heat colors with just the flick of his wrist, he was surprised she didn't even notice.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:10 pm

I shook my head. "I see us as more passionate then the others. Because those who stay are more determined to be wizards."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:15 pm

Mat smirked as he then threw the book into the fire. "Ya. Not many of Slytherin these days really do care about magic. His chest heaved in the smell of dust,dirt and old dried walling, then there was her. The scent of blood in the air. He took his flask and drank more while staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:20 pm

I giggled at the boy. Mathew. "That is true. And because of Griffen's past wizards all of those who are in that house think that they are destine for greatness."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:25 pm

He stood and walked over to the fire and knelt down, his hand reached out into the fire and his clothing over his forearm began to burn and catch fire. Yet he looked calm as ever and slowly pulled his arm out from the flames. A small ball of fire was cupped in the palm of his hand. "Yet still....I'm surprised you did'nt notice after I lit the fireplace."
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:43 pm

I blinked and looked at the fire place. "So it appears that I did not," I said. "Huh."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 pm

"What is the one thing that magicians need most for magic?" He asked softly as he sat down, his finger's made the ball of flames sway through the air. His eye's watching her, wanting her. "I'm going to ask you to keep a secret..."
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:53 pm

My eyes followed the fire automatically. I've never seen this magic before. "Umm... yeah," I said. "I can keep a secret."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:08 pm

" A wand...I am not using a wand." He slowly clasped his hand around the fire and put it out. He slowly pulled out the blood seal coin. "This little piece of medal is know as the bloody curse seal coin. It's magic far surpasses many, top of the line magical artifact." He slowly pulled out his canteen and drank till it emptied, he tilted the cup upside down, a single drop of red hit's the floor.

"It's power is to completely seal the presence of vampires,undead who are drinkers of unicorn blood, lycans and demons." He looked to the fire as he placed the canteen in the table. "I..was taken away from the mugol world. A single man took my life, my family,friends and everything from me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next