House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:06 am

I wrapped my arms around him slowly. I loved him so much... I kissed him back with my heart and soul.
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:38 pm

"I'm sorry-About needing your blood. If there was a cure, I would find it to stop the feedings. It must be hard on you." He whispered as he rubbed his hands into her back. How he treated her like his meal, it sickened him. He wanted to have a mortal relationship with her, she owned his heart. Its tearing apart every time the urge pushes and shoves him to feed.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:03 pm

"It is," I said honestly. "But that doesn't mean I look past it. I know that you need blood from me. Blood in general I should say. But I want you to take it from me and only me. I don't want you to be in pain and I don't want you suffering. I love you. And I say this because it is true. No. It's truer then true because I will give up anything to be with you forever."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:53 pm

He laid his head back, covering his face with his pale gaunt hand. His jaw tightened when she admitted to him she would give him everything. She loved him even if it meant death? No, he would not think of her to do such a thing. As he laid there with her, he could barely move without triggering some awkwardness to the situation. "I'll be ok...I'll just need some rest, ya, rest..." He changed positions wiht her so she laid in his arms while sprawled about the couch.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:27 pm

I nodded softly. "Rest does sound good right about now..." I sighed and let my head rest on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:28 am

A soft smile played his lips as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to his chest. Her breathing made him calm, the smell of her skin, her touch. It soothed him to the point of sleep. As his eye's closed, he kissed her once more before falling into a deep heavy sleep.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:26 pm

They both slept for hours until I woke to the sound of voices. Oh great. I kissed his forehead and started shaking his shoulders. We had to go.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:58 pm

He didn't wake at first. It was hard to raise him from slumber such as heavy as this. His fingers twitched as his eye's shot open. Exploding off the couch without even brushing her, she landed cleanly back on the couch as if nothing happened. He blurred about the room, deciding which area to hide in. He then opened a window. "I'll see you after." He called behind him as he leaped out the window, lucky they were on ground level and crawled out onto the grass.

Dusting himself off he gave off in a fast run back to the courtyard of the school.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:36 pm

I saw my friends come in. They seemed happy to see me. I on the other hand was not. Why did they have to come in now? I wanted to be with Matt.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:46 am

Matt ran like a crazed fool, hiding himself in the library, he knew he couldn't be seen by others less he want to be thrown in Azkaban prison.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:51 am

I waited for my friends to stop talking about me before I went off to try and find Matt. I had been almost an hour since I last saw him.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:58 pm

Matt sat in the same spot as before, sitting down, reading his book. His dark bloodshot eyes glowed in the darkness of the libraries poorly lit lighting.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:05 pm

When I found him I sat next to him. "Hey," I said softly. When he looked up at me I saw his eyes. I frowned and looked beyond worried. "You need blood."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:35 pm

He smiled softly as he leaned back, his hand brushed hers. Cold as ice. "No, I should get some rest...." He whispered as he twisted about, laying his head onto her lap. "Just..need...sleep..." His voice was growing weaker as his eye's troubled at staying open.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:36 pm

I nodded and ran my fingers through his hair. "Are you sure? So long as it isn't too much I should be fine."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:17 pm

"You recently got out of the medical wing." He breathed as his eye's flickered open. "At this state...I don't know how much i'll hold back." He smiled when she ran her fingers through his hair. It felt nice, calming. So tired...Cold...
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:23 pm

"Well... What can hurt a vampire?" I asked softly. His hair was so soft I started kissing his ear.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:34 pm

His soft weak laugh escaped his lips. It was an odd question, but he answered none the lesser. "Many things, what kill us is simple. Remove our head. Without a brain to move a body, then the body is truly dead." He sighed as he took her hand, not sure which one at this point. Kissing, tasting. He pressed its warmth to hsi frozen face. His deep scarlet eyes stared up at her. "Are you feeling well?" He whispered. As if fearing someone would hear them
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:52 pm

"I meant make you stop," I said softly. "Not kill you. I have no intension of killing you Matt. Just let you drink from me. And if I feel like it's getting to be too much I can make you stop." I leaned down and pressed my lips against his lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:01 pm

"You can't, unless you harm my body. I won't stop if I lose myself. He didn't mean to but his fangs punctured her lip. He felt the rush when he tasted her blood. His eyes shot open, wide and excited. His tongue licked the blood from his lips.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:51 pm

I sighed and leaned closer into him. He had cut me by accident but it didn't really matter right now. "Take what you need my love. Anything that is mine is yours too." And then she gave herself over to Matt without a seconds hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:43 am

He pulled her closer to him, turning her to lay on her back as he laid a top of her. His lips kissing her neck. his hands entwined with hers as he braced her. His fangs went cleanly into flesh, the hot wave that flowed over him as she could hear the first to heavy gulps run down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:10 am

I gasped softly. It hurt... but it was a good hurt. After a few seconds of listening to him gulping I started moaning softly. "Please..." I begged him. "Don't stop." i did know if he could hear me or not but those words felt like the right things to say right then and there. And in my mind they were the greatest words that I could hear myself say. Maybe it sounded like that to him too.....
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:41 pm

His body shook when he heard those words. The words that made him bite down harder. Made the blood flow quicker, swallowing harder, loudly. His hands spread her body out on the cold wooden floor. Draining her blood like a hungering beast. Devouring her life slowly till he felt himself slipping. Pulling away to breath heavily as droplets dripped from the two puncture holes in her neck.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:57 pm

I stopped breathing... Not forever but... It felt like I could breath. My face was cold and I wanted nothing more then to sleep now. I gasped when he stopped. The world felt empty without him biting me now. I leaned forward and kissed his softly. I never stopped kissing him though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6