House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:12 am

Matt smiled when he felt her tapp on his shoulder to get his attention. His head turned to show a warm smile. "Hope you have a nice breakfast. He spoke softly as soon enough the hall began to fill up." Matt turned away, he was forbidden to converse with other houses. It was a house rule to dislike the other houses for being inferior with their own. Slytherin was the worse to follow this code. As the houses filed in their tables the sounds of whispers filled the air. He could hear them as clear as day when he focused, he didn't eat, he read his black book of words as others stared at him, some made fun of him and others spread rumors saying he was just a new kid who was too nervous to eat.

It only got worse when one of the Raven claws threw a paper airplane then set it aflame right on Matt's book. Yet to many's surprised faces he merely smothered the flame with his hand, the sound of sizzling flesh was heard in the low hum of whispers around the griffindor table. Yet his face was blank and he merely flipped a few pages forward to continue reading.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:39 am

I sighed and grabbed my breakfast. Some eggs, a strip of bacon and a muffin. All part of a well balanced breakfast. For drinks I had Orange juice. I don't get why people drank coffee of any kind when you could have the much healthier juice option. The Slytherin house was smaller then in the past few years. There were a total of 43 students at the table right now with only 7 missing. We used to have hundreds or so but now.... Each and every once of us counted. I chewed on my muffin while thinking of my new vampire friend.
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:46 am

Matt felt like the outcast and would think it proper to simply leave. He used his un-natural speed to slip a piece of paper onto his human friend. It gently laid on her lap as he walked out the food hall and made his way into his first class. Empty, cold and quiet. He sat down in a seat and laid his head on the desk.

( Wanna play Snape(can't spell name lolz)? )
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:58 pm

((Yeah it's Snape. And sure..
Spoiler:
))

I heard a little flizzle from behind me but I ignored it. I blinked when I felt something laying on my lap. I looked down and saw a little slip of paper. I wonder who zapped it onto my lap? I looked at all of my classmates and noticed nothing unusual about their stances. I opened the paper slowly.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:07 pm

(Yup but this is before harry potter books)

Dear Elizabeth

I'll meet you tonight at the usual spot, I await for the taste of your skin as I give you my kiss. Be well, see you later.

With love

Matthew.

Matt sat patiently as breakfast slowly finished and the teachers were entering the classrooms. Snape would find the boy Matthew reading through his textbook that was given to him yesterday. Matthew was skimming through the book, scanning word for word. He wanted to read up a bit before class started.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:24 pm

((Oh. I always thought that it was after the books))

I blushed as I read what Mat had written to me. 'With love' was the part that made me cough on my muffin though.

Snape walked through the room. Quil was sick today and snape would be subbing for the time being. Something about a spell gone wrong? Oh well. Then he saw a young boy. Reading. He walked over to the boy and said, "Your Mathew aren't you."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Matthew looked up from the text book to see a rather pale and gaunt man, he thought he too was a vampire. But then smelled human blood. "Ah, Professor Quill? No...Professor Snape. I guess Mr.Quill is under the weather?" He glanced at his book while closing it. "I came to class early to read a bit.I'm not very popular with the rest of the group of my House."
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Snape nodded. "I can tell," he said. "You seem like you don't belong in the Griffindor house. More along the lines of Raven claw or Syltherin."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:02 pm

"Yes, but I'm a hard working student who follows the rules and that of his heart. Something that Griffindor should have. Or so I hope at least." He then went back to his book as some of the students started to show up. He slowly closed his book and paid attention to the front of the class.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:36 pm

Snape nodded at the boy. "That is true. All but one. No real Griffindor pays attention to the rules boy. Not that I recommend it."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:39 pm

Matt said no more as he sat there in his desk as students filled in and the start of class began. He made sure to keep his head down unless spoken to to answer any questions the professor had. He felt in his gut something was wrong, his hunger growing. He knew he couldn't go for Elizabeth right now, so he would have to sit tight till class ended.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:45 pm

Elizabeth sat in her spells and Charms class, practicing her "assio" charm.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:09 am

Once the class lhad finished a bit before others, Matt disappeared in the crowd that was leaving. He moved in an invisible walk as he sniffed out where his Elizabeth was. He found her class before anyone had left. he stood there,at the front door. His eye's showing an untouchable hunger to them even in his human form.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:22 am

When class was dismissed I noticed Mat. He was standing at the door. I packed up quickly and walked towards him. Then I noticed his eyes. They were deep and... Hungry. He was hungry. For my blood. I nodded and smiled. "How about the bathroom," I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:47 am

"Yes." Was all he could say as he took her hand and guided her to the washroom. Slamming the door open and was rough with her as he pressed her up against the wall, his breath so hot it could be seen in the cold of the bathroom. His eye's shaking as he pressed his lips to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:51 am

When her pushed me into the bathroom my breathing sped up. My heart rate elevated and I felt like I was on fire next to his body. I wrapped myself around him as best as i could and moaned his name as his lips touched my neck. I reached into his pocket and took out his coin.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:58 am

He stood there, pressing his body to hers. he felt the softness of her chest press against his. His hs hands gripping her behind as his lips kissed her neck. Slowly he felt the change, his canine turned to fangs and slowly he bit down. The rush of blood flooded into his mouth and he drank deeply, gulping the first three mouthfuls quickly wanting to get his quick fix, but instead he slowed down. His hands gently rubbing her body down.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:14 pm

I moaned again as I felt his hands on me. Were we in the boys bathroom? Or the girls? I don't know. Was someone going to walk in on us? I don't know. If someone were to walk in on us would they blame me or him? I don't know. Would I get the title of the Slytherine s*lt? I don't know. All I did know was that his fangs in my neck were sweet and erotic while his hands made me just plain ol' horny.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Slowly he pulled away, he felt weak suddenly he pressed against her heavily, breathing hard. His lips going back and leaving the spot over and over again. As if trying to stop but falling itno the urge for more and never taking anything but tastes and licks. Slowly he stopped and stepped away, leaning against the wall, he looked at her with those bright pale red eye's that hungered to devour every last drop in her. Slowly he began to change back into a human again. He had the coin in his hands. "You-ok?" He asked in a low hoarse voice as he looked ordinary and human, but the star in his eye's still showed the need.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:27 pm

I was breathing deeply when he talked to me again. My eyes were closed and I was still coming down from my personal high. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes to his human face. I took the coin out of his hand and kissed his vampire lips. I didn't want to kiss the guy he was pretending to be but the guy who was him. I wanted him. I needed him. So I kept my arms around him as we kissed.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Her kiss excited him then calmed him down. His hands wrapping around her as their tongues slid along one another. Slowly as their kissing parted he looked at her with those hungering eyes. He could still taste her blood. He could still drink from her, yet he wouldn't. He understood that doing this once a day was enough for them both. Slowly he leaned his head towards her neck, kissing the bote mark gently as he whispered a thank you into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:12 pm

I heard his words and I moaned my "You're welcome," softly to him. He excited every nerve in me. I gave him back his coin and whispered to him, "I'm falling in love with you." Or at the very least I knew that I was lusting after him. Now don't get me wrong. I'm not one of those girls who swoos after every cute guy or reads those trashy romance novels. I haven't even had a boyfriend before. Sure I kissed a few boys before on dares. But they were all her friends and understood why she liked them. H*ll for a few times she thought she would never get a guy. But Mathew.... She wanted to kiss him forever. To spend every day of her life with him.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:45 pm

"When I first met you, I thought I found a friend. But now...I found someone to love." He kissed her slowly and hugged her close. As they left the bathroom the next class was starting soon, they both had dueling practice. He walked with her, holding her hand. Not sure if her should care or not if anyone saw them holding hands.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:00 am

I blushed and leaned into him as we walked to class. "IS being a friend better or worse then a girlfriend?" I asked softly. Then I saw a couple of raven claws giving us weird looks as we passed by. I smiled at them and kissed Mathew's cheek. Just to get it out of the way. "Because I think it is," I whispered in his ear softly.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:12 am

"Well, If it's you. I would want a girlfriend, if it's anyone else. Just friends." He kissed her cheek as well. But let her go as they entered the duel class. They were of separate houses so he couldn't stand by her side. He had one thing on his mind that worried him the most. Would they end up facing each other in a duel. Even though they just got together as a couple?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next