House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:10 pm

I was shocked. He really believed this. he really... Oh god. I didn't move. He didn't seem like he was done yet. But I still asked... "Are-Are-Are you going to kill me?"
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:23 pm

"No..I never killed a human before and I don't plan to..but..I need your help." He threw the coin at her, as it left his side his skin turned pale, his hair turned darker and his canine teeth slowly slid past his lips as fangs. "I am not a lycan, not an undying and i'm no demon." He whispered as his bloodshot red eye's stared hungrily at her.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:26 pm

I looked at him straight in the eye. "What do you need help with then golden boy?"
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:34 pm

He moved faster then the shapr breath she took in as he was up up to her face. His eye's glowed a bright red as he looked deeply into her eye's. "I need you to be my friend, to keep my secret...and I need your blood..." He whispered the last part as he slowly got on his knees and tok her hand/ "I..I don't have much left."
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:37 pm

I couldn't pull away and run screaming or anything. This boy scared me. But I stayed where i was. "Yes," I whispered off of frozen lips. "I'll be your friend and keep your secret. If you need me I'll be there for you. Even if it's just for my blood."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:45 pm

He smiled softly and whispered a thank you into her ear as he drew away after he took his coin back and changed back into a human look. "I'll do my best not to take it often. And...I want a good friend. I'm really sorry if I'm pushing this onto you." He whispered as he sat back in the chair looking at the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:47 pm

I blinked and looked at the boy. I then let my eyes wander to the fire place before I sat at his feet and sighed. "I would have been your friend anyways Mat."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:00 am

He began bitting his thumb as she just sat there, ready for him to take. Ready for him to drink. But slowly he sat next to her, his head gently rests on her shoulder. "The last person i asked to be my friend, laughed and stabbed me in the chest with a long peice of wood with sharp point." He smirked and stared at the fire trying not to get out of control. But soon finding his lips tasting her warm soft neck.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:01 am

She looked at him shocked yet again. "I'm sorry," I said softly.

((I have to go. : ( Night))
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:12 am

He pulled away slowly he couldn't look at her as his hands shaking as he looked away. "Smells...good..." He cringed as he looked back at her. "I'm sorry, it's very difficult for me to breath without wanting a drink." He smiled slightly as he tried not to be overbearing onto her.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:36 am

I took his hand and lead it to my face. Cupping it there. "I told you that you could drink," I said softly. "JUst so long as you don't kill me we should be fine. No one comes in here anymore because it's hard to get into and no one wants to come in." I looked into his eyes and reached into his pocket. I held his coin in my hand and looked at the pale man that was really who he was. "If you really want it drink it."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:02 pm

She had taken his coin and his body changed back to the undead being he truly was. His bright red eye's looked at her with soft admiration. "Thank you.." He whispered once more as he gently pushed her to lay down as he leaned over her, his lips pressing to her neck. Opening them slowly his fangs gently punctures two small incisions. He blood flood quickly at first, he had to swallow the two first mouthfuls quickly before the flow slowed down and became easy to drink. He pulled her close as he dug in deep, his body shaking slightly from the sudden enjoyment and pleasure he got from the taste of her blood.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:19 pm

I nearly gasped when he bit me for the first time. It hurt. But something kept me from making a sound. But after a little bit it felt better. It felt good actually. like he was holding me softly against his chest and not biting me. I could hear little noises come out of my mouth but they meant nothing. They didn't sound painful or pleasurable. They sounded... like I was trying to catch my breath. Which I kind-of was. I wrapped my arms around him and held him closer. His teeth on my neck... it was starting to make me feel horny.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:57 am

Slowly the drink became simply sips, then slowly stopped. His soft wet tongue licked the two pin pricked holes. His saliva was coated with antibiotics and helped heal the wound within a few hours. But he didn't pulled away, he stayed in her arms, wrapping himself around her waist he laid his head on her chest. Her heart beating fast to replenish the blood loss. The sound was soothing to him as they laid there beside the warmth of the fireplace. "So..how was it?" He was surprised he was able to control himself very well.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:12 pm

I looked down at the head on my chest. "It was.... I... I've never felt anything like that before," I whispered. Right now I wanted to pounce on him and kiss him for hours and hours.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:06 am

His eye's were soft yet sad. "It's the fangs, they give off a numbing solution that also hyperfine the pleasurable sensations. It felt good?" He leaned in closer, he had the urge as well. To lock lips, but slowly he pulled back to lay down, he closed his eye's and tried to relax from the blood high.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:15 am

I sat down next to him at first but then soon gave up. He looked gittery and I felt lazy. I sighed and pulled him close to me. "It felt better then good Mathew," I said softly. I snuggled up close to him and put my head right next to his chest. I set his coin back by his head as I closed my eyes. "I'm ready for sleep now...." My words slurred though so it sounded more like "I've reay fr sleep mnow..."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:09 pm

He slowly reached and grasped the coin,his body turned human for the time being. The sad realization at how different it was to be human and to be a vampire. He pulled her close softly as he whispered. "Sleep.." His soft lips kissed hers as he summoned a blanket to fall over them and a pillow to gently place under her head as he hugged her close. He was not able to sleep, so he merely stayed awake and watched the fire for hours. It's amazing how easily you can get lost in thought for hours while night turned to day. He made sure to wake her at the perfect time before breakfast so they could get ready to head to the dinner tables in the wreck hall. "Hey..time to wake up." He gently kissed her to try and wake her.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:12 pm

The first thing that I felt when I woke up was something pressed against my lips. They were cold and warm at the same time. A kiss? I opened my eyes and saw him kissing me. I don't know why but my lips kissed him back. I shouldn't be doing this. I really shouldn't but... I moan softly and wrapped my arms around him. What happened last night? I remember meeting Mat and.... He was a vampire. Oh well.... You can't really be picky when you're me.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Slowly he pulled away with a warm smile. "Breakfast is in an hour..thought I'd wake you up so you could get ready." He spoke softly as he slowly got up and gave her the blanket. The fire was still ragging strong as he walked over to his chair he sat and and sighed heavily. "I got defense against the dark arts first today." He said as he pulled out a small black notebook, waving his hand in a pattern the fire went out.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:24 pm

I giggled softly as he pulled away. "The DDA," I said softly as a sigh. "I surprised you would have to take it being that you are one of the 'dark arts' that they talk about." Then I stood up and stretched. "Wow. I slept like the dead."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:07 pm

"I have to if I'm going to survive as one of the dark ones. Oh and the dead don't sleep. Or at least vampires don't." He laughed a bit loudly then quieted down as he twiddled his fingers. "Anyways, do you need anything from your dorm? Or should we just head to the dinning hall?" He smiled as he exited the room while waiting for her. Not many people were up yet.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:01 pm

I looked down at my drab clothes. "I probably should change," I said softly as I got up. Then I giggled. "When I said I slept like the dead I meant that... oh you know what I meant."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:54 pm

Matt laughed lightly as he nodded. "I know, I'm just picking on ya. I'll meet you in the dinning hall then?" It was still just the breaking in sunlight as the two parted. Yet he felt a strange pull in his chest to stay with her,maybe it was the taste of her blood still on his tongue from the night before. The lingering lush taste, it made him quite energetic as he broke off in a nice sprint to the dinning hall, as he knew it. No one was there, but he was wrong when he saw the head master leave through another door on the opposite end of the large room. Slowly he took his seat at the Griffindor table,pulling out a small black notebook and began writing of the previous night in invisible magic ink.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:57 pm

I ran down to the dungeon and into the Slithern house common room. I saw some other students but not too many as I went into my room to get dressed. When I came out I was in a new robe and ready for action. Hurrying as fast as i could I ran to the dinning hall. But my limits were not as high as they usually were with the blood drinking. I took a seat behind Mat's seat so we could talk. I tapped on his shoulder and he looked up only to see Me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next