House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 2:25 am

I sighed as we separated. Today we were going to be dueling each other. But there were an odd number of griffindors and slytherines because one of us got sick and the griffindor was still recovering from a nasty quidige (sp) match the other day. Oh no.
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:58 am

The Duels looked fierce as the young were often prone to violence. He paused as it was their turn. Both of them had stepped onto the thin long stage where they would have to duel till one submits. He drew his wand slowly, he closed his eye's as he whispered his first spell. It was a shielding spell he learned a year ago from a friend of his. It absorbed any spell that would be flung at him, at least the low leveled spells they taught at the school. He drew out his black book as it opened and he began reciting spells aloud yet not casting them.

The professor looked somewhat confused that a first year had experience with spell books.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:46 pm

I smiled at Mat. I knew he would win... but why was he reading a book? I drew my breath and yelled out "Expeliarmus!" But my red light did nothing to him. "Shield spell. Cool." I already knew he was going to win if he didn't drop his shield.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:04 pm

Matt snapped his book close as he waved the wand in a circular manner and yelled with a roaring voice "Incarcerous!" A whit pigmented line shot from his wand and gently fell around her. It began to tie her up, binding her on the spot. "I incapacitated the enemy, the duel is done." He smiled as he walked over to her. "Do you still wish to fight or do you accept the binding spell?"
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:25 pm

I laughed at him. "Not yet griffin," I said with a wink. I thought through all the spells I knew. Deletrius? No. That erases spells from wands. Not the actual spell. Expluso? Nah... I don't think that would work. Then i remembered one in particular. I giggled and said, "Finte Incantatem!" I flicked my wands slightly and felt the white bonds dissolve from around me. "Sweet," I said taking a few quick steps away from him. "Impervius!" I said waving my wand around me. Then I turned around for show and pointed my wand at him saying, "Incendio." Fire flew from my wand at him.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:44 pm

He had little time to react to her fire spell as he immediatly vaulted back flicked his wand "Avis!" A giant flock of birds shot forward to meet the fire as they exploded in a burst of flames. Slowly he stood as he flipped open his book while flicking his wand. Casting multiple spells. "Aguamenti!" I giant wave of water flung from his spell book as he ducked low. "Cave Inimicum" He casted the keep away spell on himself. As he drew closer she would feel herself being pushed off stage.

"Confundo" He shot his final spell at her leg's to confuse her foot coordination. Of course his water spell was sent back at him, but she would have had to cast multiple bouncing shielding spells in the time for him to say all three words.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:51 pm

I was able to keep the water off of me but the confundo charm.... I fell of the stage giggling. "Wow," was all that I could say. "Nice one babe. Now give me a hand up." I reached up at him the said. "Accio Boyfriend!" He fell down on top of me and I pecked his lips softly. "I lost," I said as he got his barring together again. Then I just laughed and fell back on the floor. "That was a heck of a confundo charm...." was the last thing I said before I lost conciseness. It wasn't anything serious. I just fell asleep from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:17 am

She would next awaken in the hospital wing room, with Matt sitting next to her holding her hand. He was somewhat asleep(faking) till she opened her eye's. He felt her heart beat increase slightly so he looked up with a smile. It was night time, and no one else was in the hospital wing except for the nurse who never checked in. "You ok?" He whispered softly as he kissed her hand, He did not go to any fo his other classes.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:57 am

I yawned and opened my eyes. "What time is it?" I asked stretching like I always did. Whenever I had a good nap I always woke up and stretched like a cat that had too much milk to drink. I sighed and looked at him. "You don't look too well," I said sitting up. "Then again i bet I don't look too swell either." I yawned again and then sighed. "I think the magic plus blood thing was a bit much on my part and the the confundo charm which makes me go a little loopy pushed me off the edge."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:39 pm

He nodded as he kissed her hand softly. "I..I'm sorry. I've never drank human blood before. It was always medicinal blood for me, never anything fresh and from the vein." He slowly shuffled onto the bed, under the blankets he pulled her in close and rubbed her back gently. "I'm also sorry about the confusion charm, it's already been removed. I didn't know what other spells to use without harming you. You ok?" He was already in his vampire form, his vein's looked shot as they appeared pale blue underneath his skin. His eye's full of hunger. Of course he would not admit that he was hungry. He knew she was far to weak to satisfy him, he would wait till tomorrow.

"The teacher was pleased with our fight, we both pass the first three lessons already." He smiled, his fangs long white perfection. He looked into her eye's, they seemed so appealing to him. He couldn't help but smile while staring at her, he gently pulled her close, resting his head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:48 pm

I nodded. "That's good," I said hugging him back. "That we passed the first three lessons I mean." Then I pulled back and said, "I'm feeling better. I can see your face Mathew. I know you're hungry. Or rather thirsty. Do you want some?"
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:02 pm

As he heard those last words, a shiver ran through his chest right to his lips as they opened softly. The two pin sharp fangs showed themselves. His eye's were blurry red, as if lost in the feeling. But as he drew in closer, not answering. He stopped two thirds before his lips tasted her skin. "No...You should-" He closed his eye's and mouth. "It's so difficult to stop when I start..." He spoke softly as his hand gently rubbed her back.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:12 pm

I sighed and got out my want. "I know Petrificus Tortalus, Impedimenta and avis might even work too. If it gets too far I have a wand in hand and am ready to stop you."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:29 pm

He smiled softly as he snuggled in close to her. The smell, intoxicating. The taste of her skin sent shivers down his spin as his lips kissed her neck. But he couldn't bare to continue.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:33 pm

I shivered softly. I knew he wanted it. And I did too.... I felt like a druggie who hasn't gotten her daily fix. "Don't make me beg," I whispered softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:41 pm

His lips kissed up and down her neck slowly as he shuffled to get on top of her, his tongue gently wetting the spot before his fangs sank deeply into the flesh, a soft groan as he blood immediately filled his mouth and he swallowed mouthful after mouthful. His nails digging softly into her skin as he lost himself in the ocean of red.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:50 pm

I moaned. Dear god... I was so turned on right now. I wrapped myself around him and arced my back so I was pressed against his chest. "Mathew..." I whispered through moaning lips. He always felt good. This was the third time he's drunken from me and it just keeps getting better and better.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:01 pm

Slowly his hands grabbed her chest while he drank from her. Slowly pulling away, looking deep into her eye's with eye's of bright hunger. His soft kissed tainted with her blood as his lips moved down her neck. Opening her shirt slowly till his fangs found even softer skin. Sinking in and drinking from her like an infant.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:10 pm

I blushed a deep red when he pulled away. I was surprised when he grabbed me. But I let him. Then he started taking off my shirt and my breath caught in my throat. when he bit into me there I gasped again. I moaned loudly. Please don't let anyone have heard that. Or see us for that matter. I ran my hands through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:35 am

Suckling harder and harder till she felt the tingling throbbing of her chest as he drank from her in this way. Slowly he stopped. Licking gently on the bit and around the sensitive area. He pulled away to kiss her once more,covering her up as he laid beside her. The soft crimson red in his eye's. Glowed with unnatural redness, he smiled warmly as he clung to her. He was hers as she was his, he loved this girl. He would give his immortal life to her.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:38 pm

I laid beside him. I just nursed a vampire. I giggled at my thoughts. Not only that but I pretty much climaxed doing it. If I didn't know any better I would have said that this wasn't the first time he's done this to anyone. But I did know better. I held onto him and whispered to him, "I love you." And I really do think I do.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:48 pm

His lips softly kissed hers as he whispered. "I love you too." Then slowly he nestled his head between her chest. "Your the first person who ever said such words to me. The first person I've ever felt this way about." His hands gently rubbing her arms as his lips delivered soft kisses.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:57 pm

I sighed and looked down at him. "I wish that weren't so though. That you have never felt this way about anyone else. I wish that more people had been able to look at you and see the man that I see." I kissed the top of his head. "But what I wish more then anything is that you could take me to the stars right here and now. But I'm too tired." Then I let my head fall back. I didn't sleep but I felt like it. It was the first time in so long since I've turned 7 that I've wanted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:10 pm

He smiled at the encouragement words. His kisses were soft and warming, he wanted to taste her once more. His teeth gently played on her neck as he kissed down between her chest where he closed his eye's and rest. "I'll never leave you." He whispered before falling into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:30 pm

I sighed and we both slept. We both slept until morning when the healer came in to check up on me.

((I spent 10 minutes looking for her name and I couldn't find it))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)   Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter~Blood~ (Marked)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next