House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what the hell was wrong with dallas???

Go down 
+22
PresY_F_96
AmrodAegnor
EmoAngel
Dandelion
Leah Redbird
goodgirl991
Caristiona
chosen
Emo Kitty
Lilith of Night
Neyra
twizzlers
Red_Harumi
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~
Marked_by_Nyx
Sarah1
katelinelaine
Bella-Rose
Honeygrace
Selket
earth-spirit
idiiee<3stark
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:36 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet
Name: Katelin
Affinities : fire

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:06 pm

yeah. he always seemed to want power but thought he was too weak. but he was Light when he found his affinity. now Nicole is going to be a lot stronger because she won't reject the Change. did all the other fledglings die or just five.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/katelynn00
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 11:11 pm

Just five. The rest escaped.
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:11 pm

i wonder who they are. and what they're going to do now.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:17 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:52 pm

yeah and i think that's because nicole has such an influence on the others. especially with her ability.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:41 am

Well she's only telling people the "Truth" , which is insanely objective, besides Nicole is only going to tell them what she wants them to know
Back to top Go down
Red_Harumi
Attending your first supernatural classes
Attending your first supernatural classes
Red_Harumi

Female Sagittarius Dragon

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:45 am

i think it had a lot to do with the darkness hanging over Dallas more then anything. however i'm hoping in the next book they will tell us what was wrong with him.
Back to top Go down
http://gaiaonline.com/Red_Harumi
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:22 am

Yeah, i would really like to see stuff from his POV
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:39 pm

we didn't see much of his POV but he did become a much more important character. maybe with him going all Dark they'll put more of his POV. or even more points from the dark fledglings.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:02 am

I think that would be a really good idea, i mean i want to know why they are even following Neferet to begin with.
Back to top Go down
twizzlers
Accidentally burning down a tree with Fire
Accidentally burning down a tree with Fire
twizzlers

Female Cancer Pig

Character sheet
Name: Rhein
Affinities : water, telekineses, teleportation , singing

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:47 am

ok so i think that it was not entirely Dallas;s fault for going ballistic down in the tunnels because of the Darkness and his whole fear of Rephaim and everything but he was just over irritating, my friend hated him when she read the book, probly because she wanted him to get out of the way of Rephaim and Steveie Rae but whatever anyways i don;t think it was his fault is all im saying and i kind of feel bad for him although i do wish hed fall if the edge of the earth (if there was an edge)
Back to top Go down
http://www.leavesunturned.tumblr.com
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:40 am

Well see the issue gets a little stranger when we realise it's probably been a few months (at max) that Stevie Rae and Dallas have been together, thanks to the screwy timeline. Dallas probably didn't know Stevie Rae that well. I gotta be honest, Rephaim probably knew her better then Dallas did.
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:49 pm

i agree with you bella-rose. we didn't know much of dallas in tempted and he was more introduced in burned. on top of that rephaim has the imprint with stevie rae. and stevie rae seemed a little more open to him in the first place. she really didn't keep many secrets from him did she? not compared to everyone else at least.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:52 am

katelinelaine wrote:
i agree with you bella-rose. we didn't know much of dallas in tempted and he was more introduced in burned. on top of that rephaim has the imprint with stevie rae. and stevie rae seemed a little more open to him in the first place. she really didn't keep many secrets from him did she? not compared to everyone else at least.

That's one of the things i like best about Stevie Rae and Rephaim's relationship, their pretty honest with each other, and it's sometimes the case that the only one they can be honest with is each other. As soon as Dallas said that Stevie Rae could tell him the truth, i was waiting to see if she would spill the beans completely to him.
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 4:43 pm

Bella-Rose wrote:
katelinelaine wrote:

That's one of the things i like best about Stevie Rae and Rephaim's relationship, their pretty honest with each other, and it's sometimes the case that the only one they can be honest with is each other. As soon as Dallas said that Stevie Rae could tell him the truth, i was waiting to see if she would spill the beans completely to him.

i was actually afraid that she would tell him because he's all jealous of everything. i was really hoping that she would tell someone who she can trust a little more. i love how rephaim and stevie rae are honest because really it seems that's the only people they can be honest to. there's really no point in keeping secrets from each other.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:38 am

Yeah, but she could've kept things from Rephaim. He's the favourite son of her enemy, what was stopping Rephaim from telling Kalona everything once Kalona came back for him? But Stevie Rae never thought like that. She didn't think she could trust him completely, but she trusted him more then most.
Back to top Go down
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:23 pm

true. but rephaim keeps changing with time and how much time he spends with stevie rae. and he totally cares about her now. and with the imprint i think it's going to be a little harder for him to betray her. when they get to the point of the vision it's going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Neyra
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day
Neyra

Female Libra Horse

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:31 pm

I think there is some white bull with it, perhaps to prevent Rephaim to choose a light or something lol
Back to top Go down
http://vampiri.forumotion.net/
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:28 pm

well he does have that Darkness in him.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:51 am

But Darkness said that he didn't know Rephaim. So i don't think Rephaim's ever really given into Darkness before, otherwise the Bull would have known him.
Back to top Go down
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
Discovering you have an affinity for Air
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~

Female Virgo Rat

Character sheet
Name: Alexi (Lexi)
Affinities : All five (cuz I'm special)

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:57 pm

katelinelaine wrote:
yeah. he always seemed to want power but thought he was too weak. but he was Light when he found his affinity. now Nicole is going to be a lot stronger because she won't reject the Change. did all the other fledglings die or just five.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://fanpirempire.webs.com
katelinelaine
katelinelaine

Female Gemini Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:38 pm

~(~AlExAnDrA~(~ wrote:
katelinelaine wrote:

Spoiler:

all the red fledglings are closer to Darkness. they had to choose Light in order to overcome the maddness that we saw in the beginning with stevie rae when she was all gross and stuff. i think the anger of seeing rephaim allowed enough Darkness in to influence him and then embrace him.
i don't know how stevie rae is going to explain it. getting everyone to accept it is going to be hard. especially dragon.
he uses the Darkness from his father's blood but since he still has his humanity he hasn't fully embraced it.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Zara
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:07 pm

Dallas freaked out because of the Darkness that was hovering over the kitchen. Also, if you pay closer attention to certain lines in the books, Stevie Rae talked about how eating people wouldn't be hard for him and he slips up a lot. I can't remember the exact lines, but there all over. One was when he said something about eating homeless people when they were heading back to the depot to kick out Nicole and her gang. So I think since he hasn't fully rejected Darkness, it was easy for it to seep into him and make him go completely crazy. Not to mention if you thought this chick was supposed to be with you then a Raven Mocker shows up and says she belongs to him then you'd feel like you weren't enough for her. And he already felt like he wasn't enough because in the parking lot before getting into Zoey's bug he talked to her about it because he wasn't super strong and he couldn't break the circle to save her and stuff like that, he's already feeling inadequate. So add in this hideous bird guy and then he'll feel really bad, because what's so special about this ugly mutant thing? At least he (Dallas) is normal and Raphaim is a freak of nature. So add all that up and you got Dallas's freak out.

Stevie Rae I think is still close to Darkness, at least closer than the other vamps and fledglings and that's because of how she lost her humanity and what not. She's making sure that she'll never let Darkness influence her like that again. I think she realized how bad she was when she first came back that she never wants to give Darkness another chance so she does whatever she can to choose Light. I think that's another reason why she helped Raphaim in the first place and why she refused to kill the rogue reds and went to talk to them. Because killing them would be giving in to Darkness, which she's making an effort to stay as far away from as she can. I think Dallas was just far enough from Darkness so that he wouldn't be all crazy with bloodlust and what not, but not far enough to where he'd refuse to let it take over if he was pushed enough.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Lilith of Night is correct. In Tempted, just after Stevie Rae had closed up the tunnel and sent Rephaim on his way, Dallas found her and told her about how easy it would be to chomp on the nuns. Then in Burned, Dallas's objection to the people being killed in the Lofts was that those people weren't even Street people, implying it would have been fine with him if they had attacked street people. To which Stevie Rae reminded him that no one should be attacked, whether they're homeless or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what the hell was wrong with dallas???
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next