House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what the hell was wrong with dallas???

Go down 
+22
PresY_F_96
AmrodAegnor
EmoAngel
Dandelion
Leah Redbird
goodgirl991
Caristiona
chosen
Emo Kitty
Lilith of Night
Neyra
twizzlers
Red_Harumi
~(~AlExAnDrA~(~
Marked_by_Nyx
Sarah1
katelinelaine
Bella-Rose
Honeygrace
Selket
earth-spirit
idiiee<3stark
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet
Name: Dandelion

what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:01 pm

i don't think that he wanted to brake up, 'cause every time when they argued he was sad... even as he found out that she knows a raven mocker too well, he said things like "you can be my girl" or something like that (wasn't it so?). i think he will try to get her back in awakened...
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Discovering you have an affinity for Spirit
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:26 am

Well yeah, he was sad, but he was also looking for any reason for his insecurities to get the better of him. Dallas came to an absurd conclusion that made Stevie Rae the bad guy, that it wasn't the case that he wasn't good enough but that she wasn't good enough for him, and ran with it. He wouldn't listen. He saw only what he wanted to see.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Discovering that the High Priestess is evil
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Zara
Affinities : Water

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:41 am

I think so too. He had to make up some excuse as to why SR was never really focused on being with him. He didn't want anything to be wrong with him so it had to be SR's fault. And when he saw her and Rephiam together, that was the excuse. He used that to go crazy and have it be ok and reasonable in his mind. He needed someone to blame so he could fall off the wagon.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:33 pm

yeah maybe it was nice for him to say that it was stevie Raes fault, but that doesn't mean that he wanted to break up! i mean he always chased after her when she wanted to left the school with Zoeys bug, when he wanted to brake up, he just could have let her alone!
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:39 am

Well see that's the conflicting thing about Dallas. He wants it both ways. Dallas wants Stevie Rae in his life, for her to his Priestess and for her to solidly belong to him. He wanted to be her Warrior, but i don't think he wanted to be Stevie Rae's Warrior for the right reasons. It's the exact same thing that supposedly happened with Bram Stoker. In the House of Night Universe, he was Imprinted to a High Priestess, but he couldn't/wouldn't understand that his Vampyre's resposibilities to Nyx as a High Priestess came first. So Bram Stoker got fed up with her and wrote Dracula as a "take that!", forever painting Vampyres as the Villian and as monsters.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:56 am

I also think he saw what Z had and wanted to have that with SR out of jealousy and selfishness. I mean, it doesn't feel good to be beaten at something by someone else. Stark was the first red fledgling to turn warrior for someone everyone wanted to be high priestess. SR didn't pick to be priestess, she was the first red vamp so it only made sense. Dallas probably felt jealous and inadequate compared to Stark. He probably figured if Stark could do it, he could too and then it would tie him to SR. So when she refused that was the last straw.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:05 pm

yeah but if he wanted to be like stark for zoey, he should have known, that SR is able to have a consort. for myself, i don't like this "right" for the high pristess, but that's what it's like... still it's no reason to get evil. but when i read burned the second time, i thought about some things Dallas said like when Nicole and her fledlings killed some persons and he said indignantly that these persons were no street people. maybe he was always a bit influted by Darkness, 'cause he's got the point of view that some lifes are less valuable than others. just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:31 am

It wasn't just with Street people. It was mentioned in Tempted that he thought about how easy it would be to chomp on the nuns, and that they would be like an old lady smorgasboard.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:10 am

Sure she could have a consort, but look at how he reacted when Rephaim showed up. Dallas wanted her all to himself. He didn't want her to have a consort. Yea, I don't think Dallas cared about who they were because Bella-Rose is right, he also mentioned eating a nun. I would think a nun is higher that a street person according to most people. So he always had a little bit of Darkness there, he just followed SR because he liked her not because he thought it was the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:27 pm

that's what i thought in the case. Maybe it was just a question of time that Dallas changed sides again
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Lilith of Night wrote:
Sure she could have a consort, but look at how he reacted when Rephaim showed up. Dallas wanted her all to himself. He didn't want her to have a consort. Yea, I don't think Dallas cared about who they were because Bella-Rose is right, he also mentioned eating a nun. I would think a nun is higher that a street person according to most people. So he always had a little bit of Darkness there, he just followed SR because he liked her not because he thought it was the right thing to do.

I think your right. I mean Rephaim just showed up and Dallas went off his nut. He didn't even realise that they were Imprinted, which looking upon the situation now, would probably have made it worse. I also think he was just going along with what Stevie Rae wanted because he liked her.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:31 am

I think that's true. I think Dallas would be jealous because she imprinted with a raven mocker and not him or even one of her own kind.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:48 am

I mean if Stevie Rae Imprinted with say Kurtis who had a last minute change of heart, he could understand that, the Red Fledglings were all normal people at one stage. But as Dallas doesn't consider Rephaim to be normal it would totally be a case of "What does that Freak have that I don't? Wait a minute. There's nothing wrong with me. He just must have brainwashed Stevie Rae so she just thinks he's better than me." and he'd probably just kill Rephaim so he doesn't have to look at his own faults too hard.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:53 am

That could be another possibility. I think that SR was always more connected to Rephaim's humanity than Dallas's from the very beginning. Before they imprinted and before she made that deal with the bull. I think there was always something about Rephaim that just drew her in and with Dallas since they were always around each other it just felt normal, comfortable even. Maybe even a false sense of security. Even if no one else cared about her she'd have Dallas. That type of thing.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:29 am

@bella: i guess Dallas got directly crazy, 'cause Rephaim said "do not do this to us" and then Dallas and he made a testosterone-battle because of their both jealousness. i can understand why Dallas get angry, even though he exaggerated... but i agree, he would search the fault by Rephaim, not SR... he said something in the way when Rephaim appeard...
@lilith: you may be right, but with Rephaim it was a completely different situation from the beginning. the connection with Dallas was "legal" and the secret meetings with Rephaim were a forbidden thing... and sometimes, the forbidden things are the most exciting things....
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:32 am

That's what I said before. That Dallas doesn't understand why SR doesn't want to be with someone of her own kind.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:49 am

i don't think that she doesn't want someone of her kind. Rephaim just fits better to her.
Back to top Go down
EmoAngel
Attending your first ritual
Attending your first ritual
EmoAngel

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Shell
Affinities : Can control a persons emotions, and can see a persons hearts desire

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:23 pm

i think he was like in love with her and when he found out about rephaim he probably thought she was cheating on him with a raven mocker so he freaked
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:55 am

@Dandelion: I think your right. Rephaim and Stevie Rae have a lot in common.
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor
Meeting new friends at Lunch

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Yep, also you can't choose whom you love, it chooses you. Just like the cats. ^.^

Hmm, him calling SR a whore was way overboard, but if you think about it...she's with a Raven Mocker (to outsiders), creatures who raped countless women. Her being with him out of her free will, without knowing the reasons...well, it has some implications, doesn't it? >.>

Not that I want to excuse what he said, no way.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:36 pm

We don't know that Rephaim has ever raped anyone. Can you really see Kalona sharing? He's rather possessive.
Back to top Go down
Dandelion
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
Dandelion

Female Gemini Snake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:40 am

we don't know it for shure, but I guess SR would have think about this theme, if it was known. i think, too, that was Kalonas task.
Back to top Go down
Bella-Rose
Bella-Rose

Female Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:37 am

Rephaim's also really proud, i can't see him going after his father's "left overs" so to speak. Also I can't help but that think that Rephaim would think it disloyal to his father if he were to do something like that to a woman Kalona has declared his.
Back to top Go down
Lilith of Night
Lilith of Night

Female Scorpio Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:42 am

The books also said that the raven mockers were products of rape, but it never said they did the raping also. So maybe they left that part up to Kalona. Who knows, it could be forbidden to them. How they're talked about, it seems like they're there for fear and to do Kalona's bidding, not to rape women. Rephaim also had chances to rape SR if he really wanted to and he never did. SR did spend a lot of time alone with him.
Back to top Go down
AmrodAegnor

Male Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:54 pm

Quote :
The books also said that the raven mockers were products of rape, but it never said they did the raping also.

Okay, that's the misunderstanding. Sorry, somehow I jumbled that up in my mind. Reading all 7 books in a row left me confused with some stuff, I guess. Should read it again, slowly (no rushing through it in ~5-6 days xD), some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the hell was wrong with dallas???   what the hell was wrong with dallas??? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

what the hell was wrong with dallas???
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next